Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I have a Dell Poweredge 860 that it says it has a '82801G (ICH2 Family) ULTRA ATA Storage Controller' embedded but during POST it doesn't give any link to configure it. Any one got one of these? Any ideas? I have searched the net and Dell's support site but haven't found anything??

 

By RAD I meant RAID.

Posted
I don't think that it has RAID if that is the only controller that shows up as that one is just a standard IDE disk controller with no RAID functions. They usually add these just to hook up a DVD drive.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...