bluehobbit Posted November 10, 2021 Posted November 10, 2021 (edited) Has anyone been able to import a video from Facebook into Powerpoint. It looks like it should be dead easy but I just can't get it working. Tried using the embed code but Powerpoint can't use it for some reason. I have seen screenshots where people are clicking on import video and Facebook is an option but I cant find how you set that up. Using Office Professional Plus 2016 also tried Powerpoint in 365 and that doesn't play either. Any Ideas? Cheers Edited November 10, 2021 by bluehobbit
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now