DPenfold Posted October 11, 2021 Posted October 11, 2021 (edited) Hi Background; years ago I created a html page that would open .swf files in the browser (using the flahs plugins etc.), however web browsers have phased flash out of thier programs and rundering the html page useless. We can up with a work around that allows that if we open the .swf using a flash player it will work however we couldn't do it via the html page and we want to avoid using shotcuts (clutter etc.) so I created a visual basic prgram and it all works but the the teach that uses it wants the student to access it from home but we can't (out right) give them the .swf files. So my problrm; I want it so the students can easily download it as one single .exe program and use it home with no trouble, my thought is to dump flash player .exe and the .swf files in to my program (I'm using visual studio) and have the code reffere to them rather than using a network path then when I 'build' the program I want it to combine all the files into a single .exe. I'm sure there is a way as I've mamanged to add image files into my projects before but I can't add .exe and .swf in a way I can access them etc. and then build them in to a single .exe I hope I've explained it well enough, if not feel free to let me know. thanks! Edited October 11, 2021 by DPenfold
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now