Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking at my egJP 1.5.2 site

Whitefield Primary School

the hilited modules on the left are touching each other vertically.

 

It happens on my local egJP 1.5.3 install as well but doesn't seem to happen on sysmans 1.0 demo

Edugeek Simple Demo - Home

 

I've tried googling and altering bits of css files but I've got nowhere :(

 

What controls module verticle spacing in this template?

 

Or is it a 1.0/1.5 issue with core code?

 

regards

 

Simon

Posted

Sorry - I was playing around with module positions between left and right and ended up with none for a while :doh:

 

Should be there now :)

 

regards

 

Simon

Posted

Got it :D

 

Its due to me playing loose with the hilite suffixes. :o

 

e.g if I just use hilite1 instead of hilite1-left I get no gap but if I do it properly and add the -left - i get the proper spacing. :)

 

regards

 

Simon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...