Ditto Posted September 27, 2021 Posted September 27, 2021 With google doing some birthday offers today, the Pixel 4a is coming in at £268.73. I'm currently a Moto G5 and previously G2 user, but it's been running at 90% full for a while now so toying with an upgrade. I'm not too fussed about 5G, 4G is fine. Any thoughts or users of the Pixel 4a like to offer any views?
Norphy Posted September 27, 2021 Posted September 27, 2021 Ars liked it: https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2020/08/google-pixel-4a-review-the-simple-basic-reasonable-google-phone/ I think it's generally considered one of the better cheaper Android phones 1
andy_b Posted July 7, 2025 Posted July 7, 2025 Bit random. but if anyone has a Pixel 4a or 7a worth checking the appeasment programs: https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/15701861?visit_id=638717886336884944-3010702109&p=pixel4a_battery&rd=1 https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/16043453?hl=en Recently got £37 for a Pixel4a that has been in a drawer for years.
mavhc Posted July 7, 2025 Posted July 7, 2025 I asked for £100 credit instead of £50 cash for my 4a battery flaw, bad idea, only applies to phones not already discounted, who would buy a pixel at full price?!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now