Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I've just started a new job with an existing tenant, the domain is all AAD with a single VM with Papercut that has an AD connector. The PC's are all managed through Intune with no AD group policies

 

I'm not sure what my predecessor has done or not done, so has anyone got some tips ? E.G. best practices, tricks and what I should be looking at first ?

 

I've managed to work out how to deploy app including win32 apps, so it all seems straightforward enough but I've got to say, Azure Portal is a mess...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...