caffrey Posted September 25, 2021 Posted September 25, 2021 So I've just started a new job with an existing tenant, the domain is all AAD with a single VM with Papercut that has an AD connector. The PC's are all managed through Intune with no AD group policies I'm not sure what my predecessor has done or not done, so has anyone got some tips ? E.G. best practices, tricks and what I should be looking at first ? I've managed to work out how to deploy app including win32 apps, so it all seems straightforward enough but I've got to say, Azure Portal is a mess...
MicrodigitUK Posted September 25, 2021 Posted September 25, 2021 If you’re new to the AAD and Intune MDM coming from a AD world this is a good introduction and transition book to read http:// https://www.amazon.co.uk/MDM-Fundamentals-Security-Desktop-Autopilot/dp/1119564328 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now