mf13tch Posted June 24, 2021 Posted June 24, 2021 (edited) Hi everyone, Has anybody managed to get this setting working with Microsoft Endpoint Manager AKA InTune? If so could you share the correct syntax of the entry required in the value field please? I logged a case with MS Endpoint Manager support over a week ago and they've still not managed to help me, I don't think the support engineer understands the problem. I've been through the old thread on here where someone shares a Powershell script to map these libraries and everyone complains about how we can no longer get the library ID's when we click on sync and I've also read through the official MS documentation which is disgustingly unhelpful. I know the entry I am applying in the value field is coming through to my test device as I can see it appear in the registry under: HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\OneDrive\TenantAutoMount Many thanks in advance if anyone can assist. Edited June 24, 2021 by mf13tch
jamesrhart Posted June 25, 2021 Posted June 25, 2021 I had a case open for a while regarding the setting to hide the C drive (a setting which has been available in GPO for well over a decade), eventually I got the outcome that the setting (via Intune) is preview and only supported in the next build of Windows 10, which was very disappointing! They were meant to be adding some text to let people know, but I’m not sure if they have done this yet. 1
DaveTheTech Posted June 25, 2021 Posted June 25, 2021 Can you check the value you are using? Does it work in an AD GPO? Mine are like this, there are no line breaks and the tenant id has no curly brakets: tenantId=abc-def-ghk& siteId={123-456-678}& webId={098-654-432}& listId={qwe-rty-uio}& webUrl=https://.sharepoint.com/sites/&version=1 1
mf13tch Posted June 25, 2021 Author Posted June 25, 2021 Thanks @DaveTheTech - I knew my value was incorrect, I was just trying to establish the correct syntax. I'll see if I can retrieve the correct details now using the other thread that I mentioned.
Katy Posted June 25, 2021 Posted June 25, 2021 It's the same format as the GPO version expects, I wrote a post on this a while back Automatically syncing Teams/SharePoint libraries – Katy's Tech Blog (katystech.blog) Last time I checked, it was still "it might appear within 8 hours if you're lucky" i.e. no use for shared devices in school, but might do for 1:1 devices 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now