mikes Posted May 14, 2021 Posted May 14, 2021 Hi guys, just a quick question - does SIMS audit who is adding and removing behaviour points? I am trying to trace a few missing points (I suspect user error, if not that then a wireless issue), I wanted to see if they had been added in SIMS at all or not. (they obv. don't show up in the points screen where they should). I did a search and found a few old threads that said SIMS doesn't audit this data, but that they'd filed a feature request with Capita for this to be included in the next version. Does anyone know if they ever got round to doing it? I've tried running System Manager's access log, but all it specifies is a date range; if I search for 2 days worth of ALL sims data surely it will be unmanageable? (if it even completes without bombing out) I've read other users set up transactional backups of the SIMS DB but that sounds like a bit of a nightmare to me
Boredguy Posted May 14, 2021 Posted May 14, 2021 SIMS and auditing data is something that doesn't go hand in hand due to how it was designed =/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now