ICTDirect_Dave Posted April 27, 2021 Posted April 27, 2021 Good Morning Edugeek! I've been busy beavering away at content for our new website and I feel I've neglected you all somewhat. So, this morning I've a trio of treats for you! Three rather fantastic machines just begging for new homes. We've got HP 800 G2' i7's with 3 yrear warranties, G3 i7's with FIVE(!) year warranties and a fresh batch of HP All in Ones at a new, even more attractive price. Take a look below. As usual you can contact me directly for a quote or give us a call. http://www.ict-direct.co.uk/media/edugeek/ICTTrio.gif 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now