antonponniah Posted April 23, 2021 Posted April 23, 2021 Hi All Wondering if there is a way to run a photo list report in Sims which can be adjusted to have more than one columns (also able to adjust the number of rows on the page). Currently when I run, the out put has only one column so the number of photos per page and the size of the photo can't be changed. What I would like to have is, able to adjust the columns and rows so I can control the number of photos on one page, which in turn adjust the phot size as well. Any help is much appreciated Thanks
antonponniah Posted April 23, 2021 Author Posted April 23, 2021 Hi All I figured this out by looking at an earlier thread - I have to use a RTF template to output the data. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now