AE9048 Posted March 25, 2021 Posted March 25, 2021 Hi Everyone, I'm trying to block Roblox via the filter list on RM Safety net. What I've found is I cannot access roblox.com but I can access http://www.roblox.com. It appears to default it to https:// which doesn't seem to be blocked on any website. Skybet for example. Can be unblocked when you stick https:// before the address. Has anyone had any experience with this? I found a post from 2016 with people saying it doesn't block https websites? Hopefully not true in 2021..
AE9048 Posted April 8, 2021 Author Posted April 8, 2021 I'm in contact with RM about this but hopefully someone can shed some light on this from past experience? Can access porn etc on a desktop simply by putting an "s" at the end of http.
Boredguy Posted April 8, 2021 Posted April 8, 2021 Your proxy server address is setup correctly so it's using the sslfilter I assume, as never had that issue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now