6Foot2 Posted March 10, 2021 Posted March 10, 2021 Link: SuperRoute [EverGreen-labs.com] I was curious to find out. Is upstart Mapbox just as good or better? Has Apple Maps improved sufficiently? What about the MapQuest which I haven’t explored in a while? Fortunately, all of them offer their routing engines as APIs. So, it’s possible to build a comparison tool to visualize those routes on the same base map. I brought all these 8 engines together and created SuperRoute. Just enter your source and destination of your daily commute or weekend trips, you will be able to see the routes shown in different colors. 🟦 Google Maps — Directions API ⬜ Apple Mapkit JS 🟧 MapQuest 🟩 HERE (formerly NavTEQ) 🟫 Mapbox 🟨 Esri ArcGIS 🟥 Azure Maps 🟪 openrouteservice
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now