Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Permissions to see attached Documents in the Communication Log for a student


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

We have Edulink writing back communication events to Sims. They appear as attached documents in the Communication Log of a students profile.

 

The problem is for some Sims users this box is completely blank, and no attached documents show.

 

Does anyone know what Sims permission makes this appear? Edulink support did not know, and suggested trial and error but I can't face doing that any more!

 

I know that users in the 'Senior Management Team' group see it, but that is about as far as I've got. I've also eliminated the 'Core' section, which is where Edulink thought the permission was.

 

Thanks.

Posted

I ended up doing the trial and error! In case anyone find this in a search many years from now the answer is:

 

Core System > Admissions > Enquiries > Enquiries Record

 

Would never have worked that out from the name!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...