Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

Is anyone else having issues when attaching files to Show My Homework from Google Shared Drives? When we try:

 

a. It's an absolute pain to find the file!

b. When you find it, nothing attaches, no error!

 

I've raised with SMHW who just suggest I clear my cache - I have it made no difference! I don't think they understand Shared Drives and a shared folder...

 

If anyone uses both systems could you test for me, just so I can rule out it being an site issue.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...