Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I feel like I could open a can of worms here, but I think there are too many sticky posts in some of the forums, many generic discussions that have not had replies for a while.
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

:mod: I’m happy to do some housekeeping.

 

It’ll be a slow business without help.

@Danp @Arthur It will speed matters up if you post in here or message me with any forum that needs attention in particular and the threads that you think can be unstuck.

Edited by elsiegee40
Posted
:mod: I’m happy to do some housekeeping.

 

It’ll be a slow business without help.

@Danp @Arthur It will speed matters up if you post in here or message me with any forum that needs attention in particular and the threads that you think can be unstuck.

 

Thank you, the last thing I was meaning to do it make work for people. I'll share some as I spot them.

Posted
If it was me, most if not all stickys from here General Chat and here http://www.edugeek.net/forums/behind-red-door/ would go [emoji14]

 

We have considered this, and do keep an eye on them but the ones there get resurrected time and again. Most people operate from Today’s Posts or New Posts, especially the app users, and the stickies rarely bother them.

 

And, yes, EduGeek has an app! I was astonished at BETT how many people didn’t know.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
I rarely look via my phone so never bothered with the app, but it would make sense that the stickys are not noticed as much
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...