caffrey Posted December 2, 2020 Posted December 2, 2020 How are you managing your licences ? I currently auto assign according to OU in the admin panel which works fine. However when someone leaves and their account gets suspended (And moves to another OU) I have to manually remove the licence. Can gam do this ? I'm just about to start looking into it.
RLR Posted December 2, 2020 Posted December 2, 2020 I updated our Offboarding script to deal with GAM Licensing. When a staff member leaves we run a script to offboard them which includes their google license: gam user $username delete license gsuiteenterpriseeducation Each license has it's own name. For example, student license is called: gsuiteenterpriseeducationstudent I guess you could probably create a script to run each night that removes licenses from those in a leavers ou. 1
caffrey Posted December 2, 2020 Author Posted December 2, 2020 Thanks, that what I'm looking at doing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now