Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

A teacher has asked me the following question. I don't use Google Classroom myself.

 

Last Tuesday I had science classrooms added, I removed myself from each class, it took ages. Some didn’t go, but I couldn’t see them, I was still getting messages about them, removed me from them.

Then they came back, I removed myself again.

They have all come back.

says I’m not assigned to any groups.

Is there anything I can do to get rid of them?

Does anyone here use Google Classrooms and have any advice for them?

 

Many thanks :)

Edited by Starbug1
Posted
I don't use Classroom myself either, but it sounds like there must be an automated process syncing something like an MIS against Classroom.
Posted
I don't use Classroom myself either, but it sounds like there must be an automated process syncing something like an MIS against Classroom.

There is, using Wonde to synchronise with SIMS, but the Admin manager says this teacher isn't assigned to the classes in question.

Posted
There is, using Wonde to synchronise with SIMS, but the Admin manager says this teacher isn't assigned to the classes in question.

 

You could ask Wonde for clarification but it will be a SIMS issue i'm positive, you will see in your G-Suite logs the teacher being added back in every evening and it must be getting that information from Sims.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...