Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know if they have one for Joomla package 1.5? I've noticed AllVideos is native for version 1.0.
Posted (edited)

the JCE Media Manager will let you put flash into it for 1.5 its part of the jce editor

 

Embed media files (Quicktime, Windows Media, Flash, Flash Video, Google Video, Youtube, Shockwave, Real Media, DivX) into content items. Includes a dedicated FLV Player (Updated!)

 

New! DivX support

 

New! Background images in FLV Player

 

New! XHTML Strict embed methods (when using Media plugin in Script Mode and JCE Utilities 1.6.0)

 

this is still in beta but have not had any problems yet. also looking at updateing soon.

Edited by alonebfg
  • Thanks 1
Posted
I was hoping of an easier method, trying to upload any media files from the back end causes login page to reload into the browse window (damn pain in the (_|_) too), so I have to log in to front end to upload and even then it's hard work.
Posted

Doh!

 

I've been waiting for the AllVideos 1.5 plugin to appear and nothings been happening!

 

I then realised, that I wasn't using the JCE editor and when I switched to it I realised I could just insert a flash movie dead easy :)

 

Must remember to read the instructions a bit more carefully!

 

Ta

 

Simon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...