nickjelly Posted September 29, 2020 Posted September 29, 2020 I wasn't involved in the set up of Teams so apologies for the basic question and the lack of understanding about how accounts are set up in O365: Our student usernames begin with a year of entry e.g. 17smithj@domain. As a result of this in Teams quite often the students will appear minimized in circles at the foot of the screen and all the teacher can see is a list of 1's because 1 will be the start of the student's username. Ideally we would like to see one initial, if not both, to assist staff in identifying students who are contributing in a Teams lesson. Where do I begin to change this? Is the display name in Teams derived from AD?
mavhc Posted September 29, 2020 Posted September 29, 2020 It should be, don't think I changed anything when using Azure AD Connect, I have first and surnames filled in in AD
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now