CallMeMonks Posted September 4, 2020 Posted September 4, 2020 Just wondering if someone could help... We've set up a new Wireless SSID that we want all the Chromebooks, Android and iOS devices to connect to. I've gone to G Suite Admin > Devices > Networks > Wi-Fi. I've added the new SSID but for some reason the option for Androind and iOS is greyed out. There is a notice that says "You need to enable advanced mobile management to apply the Android and iOS settings." but advanced mobile management is already turned on. We have an old SSID that has both the Android and iOS options checked. Just wondering what's going on here? Is it the case where you can only have one SSID setup for Androind/iOS and I have to first delete the old SSID or is the WiFi settings for Android/iOS set somewhere else? I'm totally at a loss here!
paulkerton Posted September 9, 2020 Posted September 9, 2020 Is Advanced MDM applied to the correct OU?
CallMeMonks Posted September 9, 2020 Author Posted September 9, 2020 Yes, it's applied at the top level.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now