Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've created Pivot table and applied a filter. Next I've created a Pivot Chart against the Pivot Table. I can make selections via the filter. What I now want to do is have the same second Pivot chart against the same Pivot table so I can present a graphical comparison with different filter items select. The issue is regardless of which chart I change the selected items in using the filter, it changes both charts. Anyone know a solution without replicating the same Pivot Table dataset. In terms of versions, it's the desktop version of Excel that available with Office 365 - so I think that means Excel 2019 or Excel 2020 if they are such things - it's so flipping difficult to find version numbers in MS product - why couldn't they stick with showing it in Help -> About!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...