Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

We are rolling out teams for students and after setting everything up with Azure and switching licences on we are still getting TeamsDisabledForTenantForbidden error. Everything else works fine except Teams. Has anyone come across this problem? Whatever solutions i found online does not seem to work on our setup.

 

Thank you

Posted

Hi - Stupidly there's a setting on the old admin console that might be tripping you out (That doesn't appear in the new admin console..)

 

See below - Make sure it's set to this

 

365.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Hi - Stupidly there's a setting on the old admin console that might be tripping you out (That doesn't appear in the new admin console..)

 

See below - Make sure it's set to this

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58329[/ATTACH]

Yes you were right I couldn't see this however when I finally changed to other view my settings are exactly like on your picture.

 

 

teams2.PNG

Posted

teams3.PNG

Yes you were right I couldn't see this however when I finally changed to other view my settings are exactly like on your picture.

 

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58330[/ATTACH]

 

Also should Education - Student be on? I switch this on to see if it makes a difference.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...