Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I am 99.9% of the way there with rolling our HAP update (was previously on an old version but stopped working for some reason).

 

We had a number of difficulties which seem to have been being caused by our wordpress web.config in the root upsetting HAP (part of the URL rewrite bit), but have taken out the affected bit and now up and running.

 

My main issue is that I cannot get Room Bookings working for staff. I have seen and updated the web.config within the bookings folder, checking it over and over again but it does not seem to work, I keep getting the same Error: Unauthorised Access (You have attempted to access a restricted resource). I have even tried adding user = *, groups = *, to no avail!

 

Is there anything else that can cause this that I should be looking at? Is there possibly anything in higher up web.config files that could be overwriting / taking priority over this?

 

We are only really using HAP for room bookings. As it is no longer being developed, would people advise looking into other alternatives for just this feature?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...