Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good morning All,

 

A lot of our Teachers are getting students handing in no work or blank works. I have tested this and students indeed can just press hand-in without doing anything. This makes it look like they have completed it so they can show their parents!

Obviously when the Teachers goes to mark it there is either absolutely nothing been uploaded, a blank documents or the resource template they provided with nothing been added.

If I can ask you to vote for the feature I have requested Microsoft may look into this. Please see link below. Obviously the more votes it gets the more likely they will look at it. If you can share it with colleagues from other schools that would be great!

 

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/40468951-assignments-hand-in-no-work-or-blank-work​​​​​​​

 

I'm hoping this will go viral as I can see a lot of schools being in the same position. With trying to collate huge amounts of data on which students are not doing work. Then chasing via phone calls home etc.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...