samperry209 Posted May 11, 2020 Posted May 11, 2020 Hi All, Just wondering given the situation we are in with Lockdown. Has any of you managed to get A2C working from outside of school and working from home? I have a feeling this might not be possible but I thought i'd ask. Thanks Sam
caffrey Posted May 11, 2020 Posted May 11, 2020 Not tried, personally the Exams officer has been in touch with me and I've just WOLd the PC, remoted in myself and pressed the button. I'm not totally familiar with the software. The exams officer has Sims at home on a school supplied laptop - in theory I could've just allowed remote desktop onto the PC for them
ITGURU Posted May 11, 2020 Posted May 11, 2020 Yes, we use RemoteAPP so it's installed on the server, exam boards activated and they are using it from home.
ajp233 Posted May 11, 2020 Posted May 11, 2020 Yes it can be installed on a home PC if you wish. Bear in mind that you will need to obtain the keys from the exam boards that you use and import them into A2C. You will not have a record of any transactions carried out previously either.
Cache Posted May 11, 2020 Posted May 11, 2020 (edited) We set it up on Remote Access server, we already redirected the AppData folder so no need to obtain keys and reactivate, just point to the same location. A2C Mandatory Profiles Edited May 11, 2020 by Cache
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now