T_Lister Posted March 26, 2020 Posted March 26, 2020 Hello forum, I am trying to deploy the MS Teams App via SCCM following the below link. This has worked succesfully to a degree. As an administrator I have no issues. As a standard user it errors out. The difference in my logs to the link below ins the location of the Prepared command line. For me it is CL\Windows\ccmcache. In the print screen it is AppData. We don't allow users to run from this location, but I would like to get my Prepared command line to run from C:\Users\%user%\AppData. What am I missing? Thanks in advance. https://www.prajwaldesai.com/deploy-microsoft-teams-using-sccm/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now