Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
We are currently migrating our website to a Wordpress platform. We are looking for a way to use one O365 calendar but only show certain categories. For example we may want to put in this calendar public events like parents evenings or school shows but at the same time we'd also like to input date when reports are due for staff or staff meetings. Somehow categorising them so only the public events are shown on the website and the internal ones remain for staff if they subscribe to said calendar. I don't even know if this is possible but thought I'd ask the question.
Posted
I set up a second calendar for the website, which the admin team can copy things to with desktop Outlook. On wordpress side it uses Event Organiser and Event Organiser ICAL Sync. I didn't pick the plugins, so their might be something cheaper.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...