Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

The forum seems a bit sluggish to me.

 

It seems to take a noticeable time from clicking on a link to when the page has finished loading and I get control back.

 

It seemed very slow at one of my schools yesterday afternoon and I just thought it was heavy traffic but I'm noticing it at home today as well.

 

regards

 

Simon

  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...