Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Coronavirus social story: a free resource to use with autistic youngsters


Recommended Posts

Posted

Might be useful to some...

https://theautismeducator.ie/2020/03/11/corona-virus-social-story/

 

...a FREE Coronavirus Social Story to help alleviate fears and anxiety many children may be experiencing at this time.

 

It seems inevitable now that schools will have to close in an attempt to curb the pandemic Coronavirus crisis.

 

I posted to my Instagram stories this morning querying if parents required a Social Story to help their children navigate the coming days.

 

I was met with a resounding yes.

 

I have been following Dr. Lisa Gutherie’s advices on her instagram channel where she has been providing essential advice and supports to the public.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...