Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We have SurfProtect via Link2ICT and I have admin access. I can view the Analytics however I can't export them. I spoke Link and was told my account doesn't have the appropriate rights and basically there's nothing they can do.

 

Does anyone else with SurfProtect via Link2ICT also have this?

 

Thanks

Posted (edited)

I higlight the data and copy and paste into excel but you need to do it for each page.

 

Dont think its anything to do with rights its just not a feature.

Edited by round2it
Posted
That's how I've been doing it, but my last export was 45 pages long. The guy I spoke to at Link2ICT had the ability and couldn't understand why I didn't. He spoke with Exa and they said it was a permissions thing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...