JoeS Posted January 22, 2020 Posted January 22, 2020 (edited) I'm trying to create a staff list report that shows teachers who work on a Thursday. I can see that each teacher has a working pattern set up in the organisation that is our school. But I'm not sure where to access this information when designing the report.. EDIT: In addition, I see in "Classroom information" it lists the subjects for each specific teacher. How can I include these subjects in my report? TIA. Edited January 22, 2020 by JoeS
bobsmith Posted January 27, 2020 Posted January 27, 2020 Pretty sure I couldn't find anyway of extracting the organisation information from a report
JoeS Posted January 29, 2020 Author Posted January 29, 2020 (edited) If anyone else finds this thread and has the same question, I seem to have mostly solved the problem. Using the Staff data area, I went to the "Lessons" subreport, and then selected Period > Day name. Then I filtered the Lessons subreport where day name of the period is "Thu". (NOT "Thursday" in my case!) This brings up multiple lessons for the same day which isn't ideal, but easily solved in excel. So enough to solve my problem. Edited January 29, 2020 by JoeS
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now