neonetman Posted January 20, 2020 Posted January 20, 2020 Mornign all, We are currently running Sharepoint 2013 and Office Web Apps on premises (SP on one server and Web Apps on another). On Friday we started to receive reports of web apps not working, despite nothing chanigng (and no updates having been applied) to the web apps server. These are the errors I'm getting on the WA server... Obviously, I've tried restarting the server, with no success along with the /op/generate.aspx# URL to test Web Apps outside of Sharepoint (I have enabled access from URL) Other than a remove and create from fresh I'm struggling to work out where to go next on this. Can anyone advise?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now