Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey All

 

I am currently moving our users to A3 plans from A1 I have noticed this comes with MS Office pro plus how does it work for licencing and installing the software for shared pc.

 

Its it the same a vlc were I just use one installer, when users are moving around the building will they need to keep signing in or will sso kick in ?

 

Thanks

rob

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...