JoeS Posted December 11, 2019 Posted December 11, 2019 SIMS: I want to delete some Aspects that were created in error, and duplicate some already existing aspects. I see that when I go to Tools - Performance - Assessment - System Utilities - Aspects and try to delete one it can tell me how many results are stored within it, how many templates it appears on etc - but is there a quick way to find out which templates it appears on? And all the results stored within it? Many thanks
bobsmith Posted December 11, 2019 Posted December 11, 2019 You can make a really simple report to give you the name of the templates that the results are stored against. Just use focus "aspect" as the basis for your report and add a sub report of "templates" and it's straight forward from there. 2
JoeS Posted December 11, 2019 Author Posted December 11, 2019 Of course, thank you - I always forget there are options other than Focus>Student!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now