Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

Is anyone else having issues with ECDL exams and Macros?

 

We are trying to figure out if it's the Macro settings in GP that are causing the issue, basically the exams crash halfway through and won't allow anyone to continue.

 

Some complain about Macros, other that dialog boxes are open.

 

Moving computers or restarting the exams on a different day does nothing -

 

Our GP for Macros in office has a couple of block, which I have temporarily turned off to see if they are causing the issue, I have also added the Z: drive (ECDL H: drive) to the trusted locations

 

Capture.JPG

 

These are the policies I've turned OFF

 

Capture.JPG

 

Capture.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...