Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was adding to the wiki and wanted to put the FAQ on another page and wanted to abbreviate the phrase "Edugeek Joomla Package" so I didn't end up with a long page title call "Edugeek Joomla Package FAQ" :)

 

Can we abbrev it to EJP or EdJP or EGJP or EdGkJP or something please ? :)

 

regards

 

Simon

Posted
I was adding to the wiki and wanted to put the FAQ on another page and wanted to abbreviate the phrase "Edugeek Joomla Package" so I didn't end up with a long page title call "Edugeek Joomla Package FAQ" :)

 

Can we abbrev it to EJP or EdJP or EGJP or EdGkJP or something please ? :)

 

regards

 

Simon

 

I can guess what the first FAQ will be lol

 

what does EJP FAQ stand for ?

 

EJP FAQ stands for

 

Edugeek Joomla Package Frequently Asked Questions.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...