Mimir Posted October 29, 2019 Posted October 29, 2019 Hi We've just bought several exams laptops so I've created a custom LGP through MMC for a specific user. I would like a way to transfer these settings between PCs as it would take a long time to do this manually as well as in the future. I've searched as much as I can but cannot for the life of me find a way to tranfer these settings. The common answer seems to be to copy the two folders in %systemroot%\system32\grouppolicy however the user folder is empty, which leads me to believe these settings are being stored elsewhere. Using 2019 LTSC Any help would be appreciated
Guest Guest Posted October 29, 2019 Posted October 29, 2019 The local GPO utility lets you copy local GPOs between PCs https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/secguide/2016/01/21/lgpo-exe-local-group-policy-object-utility-v1-0/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now