stevo1565 Posted October 28, 2019 Posted October 28, 2019 Hi Guys Trying to deploy Filebrowser via Zuludesk. I need to setup a settings file with a password in so that i don't have to go round every device, anyone have any ideas of how to do this ? Thanks
DaveTheTech Posted October 29, 2019 Posted October 29, 2019 In a previous version of FileBrowser I setup a share on one iPad. With a user with appropriate permissions to a share and set it password. Then saved the settings to that share using FileBrowser. I would be very interested if this works with a shared iPad, as we havent been able to get this to work correctly - we are using JAMF though.
Brimstone Posted October 29, 2019 Posted October 29, 2019 In Jamf this is done via the App Configuration Tab before you come to deploy the app, I would expect Zuludesk to be similar now it's owned by Jamf Importantly, to do this the app MUST be a managed app https://docs.jamf.com/10.16.0/jamf-pro/administrator-guide/App_Store_Apps.html The Filebrowser App should have a configuation string to apply to when you come to deploy... https://www.stratospherix.com/products/guides/RemoteConfiguration.pdf
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now