Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

I've just found 77 HP Elite 8300 Ultra Small Desktops hidden away on our racking.

Naturally, I thought of you lot, so I've put together a rather lovely little setup for you.

 

Take a Look:

 

HP Elite 8300 USDT

Intel Core i3 3320 3.30GHz Dual Core CPU

8GB DDR3 1600MHz

Brand New 120GB Solid State Drive

DVDRW Drive

Windows 8 Professional License

 

Brand New HP Interactive Workcentre (IWC) All in One Stand

 

HP EliteDisplay E232

23" 1920 x 1080 IPS Panel

DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI & VGA Connectors

Displayport Cable included

 

These will be perfect for day to day usage and they're just £180 each!!

 

Don't delay, buy today! (Shudder)

But seriously, if you don't buy them, someone else will and if nobody buys them then I'll have to throw some more terrible rhyming sales pitches your way! :)

 

8300-USDT-IWC.jpg

  • Thanks 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...