m0bov Posted September 16, 2019 Posted September 16, 2019 Anyone got this issue or had it before? It was fine over the Summer, but testing it from various locations using a tethered laptop or a server at another site, all shows the same issue, timeout on remote computer connection. Frog just say it must be the users computer, but its affecting a whole bunch of staff and the IT team.
WebBot Posted October 8, 2019 Posted October 8, 2019 Hey, I work for Frog. Sorry you’re having a problem. If you DM me your details, I’ll check the help desk and see what our support is doing to help. I’ll also look up some Secure Gateway schools and see if there’s anyone at a school who can advice too (in case it is a computer problem).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now