Shocker Posted August 21, 2019 Posted August 21, 2019 Hi everyone I am trying to capture and deploy my windows 10 pro image but running into an issue that when I deploy the image I am ask to enter the Support and Protection information under a Services tab and this doesn't continue until its manually added. Does anyone know if I can skip this step as I have skipped other steps as part of the deployment process. any help with this would be much appreciated.
Shocker Posted September 4, 2019 Author Posted September 4, 2019 has anyone come across this before? i have also had an issue when i have removed all the base apps for all users using the getappx command that its still loaded the apps again for a new user profile.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now