Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm trying to search for posts that contain the word grammarly, but can't see a way to stop it also showing results for grammar. Is that possible?
Posted
It seems to be the word stemming causing this. I will look at the source to weight exact better and not strip things. In the interim if you search ^grammarly$ it should be exact I think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...