william_tropico Posted June 28, 2019 Posted June 28, 2019 (edited) Morning Everyone Disclaimer I despise Adobe! Now that's out of the way lets get to the problem. We have Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 installed on a couple of old iMacs running Windows. Its all licenced and activated (normally a headache in its own right) but I have issue with certain preferences that need to be set for each student using the computer. Use legacy new file interface need to be checked else when they click open noting loads. Windows > Workspace > Reset is also required on a couple of occasions as JPEG files wont load. Can i use GPP to push out these settings? I've looked online but cant see a way to set the settings required. Any help would be great. Edited June 28, 2019 by william_tropico spelling
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now