Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi

Discovered a bug myself. It appears I am getting a security token error when editing blog comments.

I am investigating right now for the cause.

 

Cheers

Edited by ZeroHour
Posted

This is the same error that I have begun getting on my WM6 device again. It has also just happened to me in IE7 when I was trying to use the invite friends feature:

 

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

 

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Posted

I think that I found the issue with the invite page, it is missing this line from the form that handles the invites:

 

 

All of the other editing forms seem to have this security code thing.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Fixed the blogs issue. The invitation system has been patched but I have not confirmed its working there.

Can you tell me if you get this error again as I now have the solution. I have added it to some of the mobile template so that should work now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...