Jamidd123 Posted May 20, 2019 Posted May 20, 2019 Hi Guys at EduGeek, I was wondering if there was a report in SIMS or a way to create on that shows Pupil Premium Students By Academic Year. I am currently trying pull a report that gives me the number of Pupils that are Pupil Premium in the last financial year but the report only shows me the students with an indicator for this academic year. Is there a work around for this? I hope I have explained this well enough. Thanks in advance Jamidd
dav3ma1kin Posted May 20, 2019 Posted May 20, 2019 Hi, there is a sub menu in Additional information for Pupil Premium History with Academic Year. 1
skinsley Posted May 20, 2019 Posted May 20, 2019 Hi Jamidd, I have one that I use if that is any good, unzip it and add to SIMS. You will have to enter the appropriate academic Year at runtime. You may need to change the academic year in sims if you have a significant turnover of students and also the membership date. All the best stevePP list Any Academic Year.zip 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now