plexer Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 A few people myself included have the 514 voice messenger. I'd love to use the ttls client securew2 securew2.com but there is a problem accessing one of the menus. If any of our suppliers could dinate one to the guy that produces it so that he can find the problem that would be cool. Ben
plexer Posted May 9, 2008 Author Posted May 9, 2008 Why would it be funny? I want to use my 514 on our secure wireless but can't becuase the built in client doesn't work properly as far as I can see. Securew2 works fine on a pda but on some smartphones the 514 included it doesn't let you get to the option to set it up. Like anything else if the developer had access to devices to test on then he'll be able to fix the problem. Odessey don't or didn't last time I checked have a client that works on the 514. Ben
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now