KoolTech Posted March 26, 2019 Posted March 26, 2019 Hi, We currently use RealSmart across our schools for our websites and Google integration. I have been asked to reduce costs and I have been asked if RealSmart is worth it. I am not sure it is. It is expensive and only really seems to host the websites and link our MIS to Google. We don't use most of the other features at all. Our domains are hosted by GoDaddy. Has anyone used their Wordpress hosted websites? Would this be a viable alternative? We are looking at getting rid of RealSmart and using something else to create/host our websites that is significantly cheaper. Thanks,
theeggmaster Posted March 26, 2019 Posted March 26, 2019 There is a thread here where people have discussed this.
mthomas08 Posted March 26, 2019 Posted March 26, 2019 We went to CleverBox after quitting RealSmart. AS @theeggmaster said there is the other thread there. I'm glad we left them, took control of our G Suite and things have never been better. Only nice thing I can say about RealSmart is the SIMs uploader to G Suite for accounts etc. That really is it...
KoolTech Posted March 26, 2019 Author Posted March 26, 2019 Sorry, I did try searching but couldn't find a thread
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now