SpaceInvader83 Posted March 9, 2019 Posted March 9, 2019 Does anyone here use Spitfire with 3cx, I've got a trial with them and followed the trunk setup in their guide but I'm still having difficulty dialing out correctly, I can get outbound to mobiles if I dial the full international number eg 0044etc. Inbound is fine, all calls are actually getting out over the trunk as I get the recorded message from Spitfire saying this number is not registered on the spitfire network. As it stands there's no number transforms or anything, it's had me stumped all day Friday. I do have a support call open with them so I'm sure they'll fix but just wondered if any edugeekers new what I could be missing! Thanks Simon
fiza Posted March 9, 2019 Posted March 9, 2019 We just had a trial with Spitfire and 3cx, unfortunately I can't help as ours all went smoothly.
SpaceInvader83 Posted March 9, 2019 Author Posted March 9, 2019 I'm hopefully it's just a misconfiguration at there end! Other trunks have worked fine, a job for Monday! Thank you
dgsmith Posted March 10, 2019 Posted March 10, 2019 When I setup our spitfire trial a few years ago (we still run spitfire with 3cx to this day), I don't recall any issues similar to that you have experienced. I assume spitfire have checked your trunk config in 3cx too? You say you need the full dial code for mobiles, but is it just mobiles that has the issue (i.e. is local/national ok without the country code, or is it all outbound affected)?
SpaceInvader83 Posted March 10, 2019 Author Posted March 10, 2019 It's all outbound affected, the only way I can get anything to work albeit mobiles only is with the full country code which obviously isn't expected behaviour. I'm sure Spitfire will sort it Monday! I'll update on here either way incase it's a glaring error by me. If anyone could send me screens of the trunk config so I could compare that'd be great, although the how to guide they sent over is pretty straightforward. Thanks again
SpaceInvader83 Posted March 11, 2019 Author Posted March 11, 2019 Well I've come in this morning and it's all working with no config change, thanks for everyone's help. Must have been a problem at spitfire's end after all.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now