speckledegg Posted February 7, 2019 Posted February 7, 2019 Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has managed to set the popup toolbar as visible by default during presentations via a gpo or regedit? The default for the toolbar is to automatically appear or disappear - I would like to set the toolbar so that it appears as permanently visible in the corner of full screen presentations. At the moment, this setting has to be manually set for this toolbar (see attached photo) - my googling has not bought up anything useful! It will probably be one of those things I just have to show staff how to enable - but if I can automate it, things would be easier :-)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now